In order to proceed, you must read and accept the below listed terms and conditions by selecting Agree and click Next: -
- You will verify and confirm that the product(s) and order qty(s), payment method, delivery method and delivery address selected by you are correct upon order confirmation.
- Upon order confirmation,you authorize the company to charge your credit/debit card to pay for the said order, if you select credit card as your payment method.
- You agreed to pay the handling charge of RM10 (Peninsular Malaysia) or RM20 (East Malaysia) if your order total is less than RM800 and RM1,000 respectively and you are aware that handling charge will be waived if your order consist of Vivix.
- After your order confirmation, you agree that the order submitted online cannot be amended, deleted or exchange with other products.
- You agreed that Shaklee will deliver the order to you as follow :
- For local / main city – 4 – 5 working days from the day you placed the order online.
- For outstation & Sabah & Sarawak – 7 – 10 working days from the day you placed the order online
- Upon receiving of your order from courier service, you shall check and ensure the product(s) and qty(s) delivered to you are correct as per your order submitted. You shall contact Shaklee’s Customer Service staff within 48 hours if you found any discrepancies. Any discrepancies reported after that will not be attended.
- Order submitted online is not returnable or exchangeable unless the product(s) delivered to you are not as per the order submitted, having quality issue or not in consumable condition.
Product Return Policy – Defect Product
- Products are allowed to be returned ONLY upon fulfilling the following conditions: -
- Quality issue due to manufacturing defects based on specific description ascertained by the Company, OR
- Product damaged (e.g. dented, leaking, broken and etc.) during transportation process, in which should be reported to Shaklee Customer Service within 3 working days from the date of receipt, except for
- Product defect due to the negligence, mishandling or improper storage by the customer.
- Expired product.
- Product returned must be in original packing with contents not less than 80% of the packing size.
- Shaklee shall only accept return of defective products within 60 days from the date of purchase. All product returns must be supported by original Shaklee Invoice or Packslip with the duly completed Product Exchange/Return Form with the following information:
- the reason for exchange
- item description, quantity, lot number
- monetary value of product returned
- name, address and contact number of the consumer
- date of product returned
- NO cash refund is allowed
- We invite you to visit one of our branches to learn more about our products. You can find the branch nearest to you at Branches Location.